Thinking of Master Cleansing? Why not, everyone could use a little jump start from time to time. Well here are my top 10 (yeah, another list) Master Cleanse Tips:
10. Clean out your fridge and pantry. Rid your house of all the fatty, junky and delicious treats that will set you up for failure!
9. Get a Cleanse buddy. What can I say, misery loves company. Lol! No really, it's just great to have someone to share notes with and keep you encouraged. If you don't have a buddy google one, which brings me to...
8. Use the Internet as a tool. There are several sites out there, Master Cleanse Blog is a great one for example. If have any questions, believe me it's already been asked. Get the official Master Cleanse booklet too. It's like 5 bucks at Whole Food. It outlines everything for you.
7. If you cheat, go the healthy route. A few grapes, okay... Cookies, not so much. Sometimes the sensation to eat is more about the ritual then the food itself. Try chewing some ice before you give in.
6. Life is so much easier if you just plan on getting up a hour or 2 earlier. The sea salt flush in the morning is no joke. Go on and get it over with because once you get it all out, you'll be done for the day. Pooing I mean... That is untill you do the night flush.
5.Prepare to pee a lot too. It's a liquid diet. I hate going to the restroom to uno or dos, so I hate this part. I feel like I should be doing something else more productive like, I don't know, needle point.
4. Stock up on toilet paper. I mean... yeah stock up.
3. Get the recipe for the full daily serving of the lemonade. You would get SO over making individual glasses all day.
2. Stay busy! Distract yourself. It can be done. You will probably find it easier to do at work then at home when you're kicking back and relaxing.
1. Pray. Use this extra time to meditate and refocus, you will be amazed at how much our lives revolve around food and people will find it funny to tempt ya. Stay strong! I hope my tips were helpful! Good luck and you can do it!
Ta for Now!