Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jones Magazine Meet and Tweet Event...

Me at the Jones Magazine Fall Issue Meet and Tweet
I recently attended a fabulous event  hosted by  Jones Magazine. The event celebrated Jones magazines fall issue and was held specifically for bloggers and tweeters. It was so great to mix and mingle with everyone. Especially exciting was getting to meet and chat with the beautiful Tamara of Natural Hair Rules !!! Of course I loved her hair too! You can follow her on twitter @naturalhairrule too.

Me and Tamara of Natural Hair Rules!!!
Always fun getting to kick it with Stylist and Blogger Tanesha of The Student of Style. She's also a twitter bud. You can follow her @StudentOfStyle


Me and Tanesha of The Student of Style
I also hung out with pal and blogger/vlogger Monique from Mo City Princess Diaries check out her YouTube channel Mocityprincess247 and of course you know she's on twitter as @MoCityPrincess


Me and Monique Aka MoCityPrincess

I was so encouraged and inspired by all the creativity buzzing around the room plus I got an awesome goodie bag( I love swag!!!) My hair turned out to my liking as well, so all's great in my world! Oh and just in case you were wondering, this video was my the random inspiration for my look that day. Just in case you were wondering...


Ta for Now,


Traci



No comments:

Post a Comment