Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Troy Polamalu's $1,000,000 Hair


Head & Shoulders has taken out a $1 million insurance policy on Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu's hair. I find everything about this fascinating. Although, I must admit, I really don't know what that means...Well, I know what it means, but I guess I just wonder what insurance on hair entails. Like are they expecting someone to cut his ponytail off at the movies like they do in India?  I just don't get it. I'm guessing it's a fly way of saying that he has a legal agreemeent with the company for a year not to get a fade. Wonder why  they just don't say he is endorsing Head & Shoulders.  Like, as I am writing this I am getting kinda irritated by it, not sure why either, but I just don't like that... His hair is insured... just sounds dumb. Also what is the point of the styling of his hair in that picture. Is it just me or does he look beyond ridiculous?  That is an ahhhmazing head of hair despite how silly it makes him look the ad.

Below is a clip of him giving a quick overview of his haircare regimen. I would of defiantly had some follow up questions but the reporter, based on his disclaimer, was embarrassed to ask even the initial question. Lol! What do you think? Is that what million dollar hair looks like to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment