Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Night Club Cardio...

Today I attended a nightclub cardio birthday party and well, I had a good time. I was extremely nervous at first, because I really didn't want to suck. In my mind, everyone was going to the class for the sole purpose of looking at me in judgement. Yeah that's coo coo, but that's how my mind works. The steps were simple and the music was good. I didn't drop it low (bad knees) but I would go so far as to say I did a little bootie popin. I was really jealous of the girl next to me who did the whole class in high heels. That just seemed cooler, like she was auditioning to be in Ditty's next "Making of the Band" girl group . Oh and the birthday girl stood out too with her blinking light up ring. Next time... Lol! You should really check it out, they were running a Groupon promotion tonight too! Now since I worked out today I feel justified in eating a cupcake at 12:00am. Happy Birthday Aria! Lol!

Oh and Speaking of Booty Pop, I am a way better dancer then the chicks in this commercial...




Ta for Now,


Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment